Welcome to the help pages for EyeOnWater, the service that gives you direct access to your water usage details and provides tools to help you use water more efficiently!
To use EyeOnWater and see your water use, follow these easy steps:
- Visit https://eyeonwater.com/signup on your computer using a supported web browser.
- Enter your service or billing area ZIP or Postal Code: for example, 95030.
- Enter your account number on your water bill: for example, 123456.
(Some utilities use a customer number, others omit hyphens, trailing zeros and non-numeric characters. When in doubt, consult your utility to learn which number to use when creating an EyeOnWater account.)
- Click Next.
- Enter your email address.
- Create and confirm a password.
Passwords must be a minimum of 8 characters and no longer than 16 characters. While not required, we strongly recommend including at least 1 upper-case letter, 1 number and 1 special character (for example, ^&*%#).
- You will get a confirmation email from Badger Meter, Inc. Verify your email address by clicking on the link in the confirmation email. When that’s done, sign in using your email and password.
That’s all there is to it. Enjoy!
PS. If you have more than one water account, ask your utility to add them to your EyeOnWater account.