1. Open the EyeOnWater app on your smartphone or tablet.
2. Select View Demo on the Welcome screen to sign in as the demo user.
3. If prompted on the Overview screen, select Start Detecting Leaks at the top, and Allow on the prompts.
Viewing a Notification
• As the demo user, select any leak to generate a local notification for the selected leak.
• Select an ongoing leak to see a leak reminder notification, view an ended leak to see a leak ended notification.
• The demo user will always have an ongoing leak (this leak is simulated in the app – if you visit eyeonwater.com you will not see this leak), and there will always be a past (ended) leak three weeks before the date the app is opened (visible on the graph and calendar).
• To view a notification, select any leak (to view the leak detail view with a red banner at the top) and wait 3 seconds – A banner will appear over the app from the top of the screen indicating the state of the leak.
Lock Screen Notifications
• To view a leak notification on the lock screen, follow the Viewing a Notification instructions above, but immediately after selecting a leak, lock your device (using the lock button on the side or top).
• The notification should appear on your lock screen within 5 seconds. If the notification does not appear, you may need to tap the screen (iPhone X) or tap the lock button to wake up the screen.
• Notifications can also be accessed (and cleared) from the Notification Center.
• With your device unlocked, swipe down from the top of the screen to view the Notification Center
• Or, with your device locked, swipe up from the middle of the lock screen
• If you aren’t receiving the demo notifications, notification permissions probably are not properly configured for the app.
• From the home screen of your device, open the Settings app, then scroll down and select the EyeOnWater app (listed as Water).
• Select “Notifications” and make sure that the Allow Notifications is on.
• For demoing notifications, selecting all three alert styles is recommended (Lock Screen, Notification Center, and Banners)